Trámites en línea
SIMPLE (System for the Implementation of Lightly Standardized Processes) is a system that allows the implementation of electronic processes aimed at making public procedures available to citizens on the Internet. The software was developed by the Chilean government and is currently used by many public agencies in that country and constitutes one of the key assets for the implementation of online procedures in Uruguay.
Sofis Solutions incorporated new features, among which are:
- Incorporation of advanced electronic signature
- Integration with traceability of procedures
- Integration with the Agesic Interoperability Platform
- Integration with Payments Gateway
Sistema de Agenda electrónica
The Electronic Agenda System is a public software developed by public bodies in Uruguay. Sofis Solutions made the evolution of this product for the incorporation of multiple functionalities, in such a way that it could be used for online procedures.
Among the features, include:
- - Multi-organism (or multi-tenant)
- - Management of multiple procedures
- - Adaptation of user interfaces to meet web accessibility guidelines
- - Management of resources associated with the agenda
- - Unique key Authentication against the Unique Key System of the Uruguayan State.
- - Traceability Integration to the traceability system of procedures.
The SME Certificate is a document issued by the National Directorate of Handicrafts, Small and Medium Enterprises to accredit the quality of a company's SMEs. These companies can also request the Certificate of the Public Procurement Program.
The project consisted of the automation of the process for the application and issuance of this document online and includes advanced electronic signature, online payment of the procedure, issuance of documents with electronic signature of the agency.
Dinapyme – MIEMAño: